[vtkusers] problem wirh vtkImagePlaneWidget

455535440 455535440 at qq.com
Thu Jul 21 10:42:12 EDT 2011

hello everyone:
  I want to use vtkImagePlaneWidget to get a slice from a 3D actor,
so i used the method GetResliceOutput, I thinked this method can get the slice that cut by the plane. But it didn't work , the slice the method returned was not the slice the plane cut, actrally  it returned the slice we see on the screen! like: when I move the actor presented the 3D image, but I did't move the plane, the slice woule be different.
anyone know how to get the slice cut by the plane?
  thx~~~