[vtkusers] Clipping uniform rectilinear grid without going to unstructured grid

Tijmen Klein T.R.Klein at student.rug.nl
Mon Jul 18 07:44:31 EDT 2011

I am now using the addClippingPlane() member of the mapper, which seems to
be doing exactly what I want. Since this is not for calculations, but only
for the visualization, doing this in the mapper phase seems to be the right
thing. However, I'm having some issues with the rendering of this. Will post
this in a separate thread.

Tijmen