[vtkusers] Clipping uniform rectilinear grid without going to unstructured grid

Tijmen Klein T.R.Klein at student.rug.nl
Mon Jul 18 05:03:16 EDT 2011

As far as I know, the extract VOI filter can only be used for rectangular
regions? My clipping plane will be positioned in ways that the output will
not be rectangular. I've looked in the vtkShepardMethod to sample the output
of the vtkClipPolyDate onto a structured grid, I think that this will be the
easiest way to achieve my goal?

Tijmen