[vtkusers] IsRenderSupported method crash

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun Jul 17 19:35:48 EDT 2011

Hi Max,

I've done some work on the garbage collector and providing some API to
free the memory on the vtkPanel.
It is not integrated in VTK yet, but it will be as soon as we spend
enough time testing it on all the platform. To see how to use the
garbage colllector and how to free the memory check the sample package
where I've wrote a set of basic code that illustrate the API.

You can get the code on gerrit by taking the latest commit of the
following branch. If you test it, please report any issue that wasn't
there before.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#q,status:open+project:VTK+branch:master+topic:vtk-java-improvement,n,z

For the IsRenderSupproted part, I have no clue about it as I never used it.

Thanks,

Seb