[vtkusers] vtkIdType not available in C# wrapper (reference example, Cube.cxx)

William Wee Liang Tan tww3 at np.edu.sg
Thu Jul 14 23:55:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying out the example Cube.cxx in ActiViz.NET, but found that the
code used one of the subclass (vtkIdType) which was not available in
ActiViz.NET 5.2 C# wrapper.

As such, I couldn't perform polys.InsertNextCell(). One of the argument
requires (ref int pts).

Anyone has an answer to it? I appreciate any comments!

Thanks in advance!

William Tan
Research Engineer, SoE/ECE/BME Centre.
Tel: (65) 8121 2445 | F (65) -
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, 535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489

Visit us at www.np.edu.sg

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender .