[vtkusers] Color Progression on PolyLines

William Wee Liang Tan tww3 at np.edu.sg
Mon Jul 11 23:04:41 EDT 2011

Dear all,

1. I've a set of points (vtkPoints) which are stored as vtkPolyData  and
I'm going to visualize it as 'polylines'.
2. I would like to set a scalar color range for the 'polylines' (just like
through a vtkElevationFilter) so that I may view the progression of these
lines like in a vtkScalarBar.
3. However, I've not been able to achieve my desired color progression in
my 'polylines'.
4. I've also tried setting a vtkLookupTable for the vtkPolyDataMapper, but
had no luck.
5. I hope someone can offer me some recommendations or advice if you know
how I might able to achieve coloring my polylines like a vtkScalarBar
object.

Thanks!
William Tan
Research Engineer, SoE/ECE/BME Centre.
Tel: (65) 8121 2445 | F (65) -
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, 535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489

Visit us at www.np.edu.sg

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender .