[vtkusers] Announcement: New image rendering classes for VTK

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:02:01 EDT 2011

I made this example yesterday:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/VolumeRendering/itkVtkImageConvert
It is compilable, and it would be good if someone else tested it too. Please
give the feedback in the other thread, named "Convert ITK image to VTK
volume keeping proper orientation and position".

The test image is here:
http://www.cg.informatik.uni-siegen.de/People/Zukic/data/Downloads/DzZ_rot45.zip

And yes, it would be great if David G wrote the tutorial per David D's
suggestion. Nice and well shaped high-level descriptions of how things are
done in VTK is scarce. Fragmented information can be found in mailing list
threads, but are a bit harder to follow.