[vtkusers] vtkChart

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Jul 1 13:43:29 EDT 2011

Yeah, I don't think anyone distributes a VTK binary. There are just so many different options that people would want that it's probably not worth it for anyone to package it precompiled.

I would advise trying a couple different things, if you haven't already. First, try building VTK with Testing and Examples turned ON, and then see if these run okay (especially apps that rely on the libraries you're having trouble with). Second, I also have never tried to build a VTK project without CMake. I know some people do it, but CMake makes it so easy to get things right that might go wrong without it. You might at least try building some examples from the wiki using CMake and see if you have the same problems as you're having with your own application.

Good luck,
-Eric