[vtkusers] remove vtkImageBlend item

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:12:10 EST 2011

Hi Mauro,

The inputs can be added/removed with these vtkAlgorithm methods:
  blend->AddInputConnection(0, canvas->GetOutputPort());
  blend->RemoveInputConnection(0, canvas->GetOutputPort());

In all honesty, though, I find it easiest to call this:
  blend->RemoveAllInputs();
Then I can start over again by adding all the inputs. Otherwise,
it can be difficult to keep the inputs in the correct order.

 - David