[vtkusers] Adjusting camera to visualize the whole volume

Vinicius Rogério Araujo Silva vinicius.ras at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 19:57:19 EST 2011

Hi all,

I've wrote an application to visualize a volume which is loaded from some
files on the user's disk..
The user is able to select a file to load the volume and display it.
The user can also select another file to be loaded, creating another volume
which replaces the one that he/she is currently visualizing (the previous
volume is discarded from the visualization).

When the user loads a volume to replace the previous one, I need the camera
to adjust itself in a way that the user can visualize the whole volume.
How can I do this in a simple way using VTK?

Thanks in advance.