[vtkusers] Question for relationship between ITK and VTK coordination system

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:46:27 EST 2011

Thanks for suggestions, but with my current organization the file is only in
memory, and itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter does not have such an option. As the
matter of fact, the origin in the lower left corner is not a problem, but
rather VTK's ignorance about image's orientation (direction cosines).
ITK_IMAGE_BEHAVES_AS_ORIENTED_IMAGE
effectively controls direction cosines (and perhaps translation), and when
it is off there is no visual discrepancy.

Regards,
Dženan