[vtkusers] VTK httpserver class?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun Jan 16 13:28:33 EST 2011

Hi Matt,

What do you mean by "ParaViewWeb is too overkill for a portable client
side app" ?
Is the application you are trying to do involved a web server and some
clients connecting to that web server ? Which kind of client are you
talking about ?

Sorry to ask you so many questions but as a ParaViewWeb developer, I'm
very interested in your comments.

Thanks,

Seb