[vtkusers] About Vtk&Mfc Progress Termination

Xiaozh Li lixiaozhcug at qq.com
Tue Jan 11 22:39:45 EST 2011

Visualization team,

 I meet a problem when I try to develop a mfc progrm with vtk.I initalize the vtk window ,renderer and interactor in the CXXXView class' constructor like this:
 m_pRenderer = vtkRenderer::New();
m_pRenWnd = vtkRenderWindow::New();
m_pRenWndInt = vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();
 and destruct the memory in the CXXXView class' destructor:
 m_pRenderer->Delete();
 m_pRenWnd->Delete();
 m_pRenWndInt->Delete();
 I set the vtkRenderWindow's parent window to the view's window,and then i draw a cone in the window(respone to the button click event).

 The problem is:
 Finally,I shut down the program normally,but i found that the progress of the application still alive in the resource management window.Only if i kill the progress manually I can shut down the progress clearly.

 How can I solve this problem?
 Appriciate your team's response!

 My best wishes!

  Xiaozhang Li
 Postgraduate student
 Major:Applied Geophysics
 Faculty:Institute Geophysics and Geomatics
 China University of Geosciences(Wuhan)
 Wuhan,Hubei Province,CHINA
  Cell Phone :8615527801454