[vtkusers] Saving Renderer Image as Full-Size

pay928 pbacayo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:41:28 EST 2011

Is there a simple method to backup the contents of a vtkCamera?  I saw
DeepCopy listed
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkCamera.html#a4cc16ecc063b6f142d954c1195d5be19
here  but it doesn't seem to be available in 4.2.1.  Was this added after
and I need to manually copy the matrices?

I am trying to make a copy of the renderer and moving the camera to a
position to view the full Renderer contents without effecting the original.

Thanks,

Pat