[vtkusers] Saving Renderer Image as Full-Size

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Jan 11 12:34:53 EST 2011

I thought, you wanted only your image data, therefore you just use the
writer that you are currently using and provide the given image data
as Input to that writer.

But as you need some other props, this won't work. Maybe you can have
another renderer that show/render what you want to save and capture
that one not the interactive renderer.

Seb