[vtkusers] vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline Error!!!

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:19:59 EST 2011

I think error message is clear:

vtkPainterPolyDataMapper requires vtkPolyData .as an input,
So make sure you provide what it needs.

If you really want help you might spend some time on creating small
compilable example
to demonstrate your problem or at least put a piece of code which you
think might be related to the problem.
Some guesses could be based on error message,
but you basically ask "hey I wrote a program (used mapper, etc), it
does not compile what is wrong there?"

Regards,
   Alex