[vtkusers] vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline Error!!!

Nelson gnjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:55:27 EST 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to use vtkFLUENTReader. After setting Mapper, Actor, Renderer,
RenderWindow and Interactor, I am getting the following error.

Could anybody give suggestions to this?

Error:

vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0DA0B8F0): Input for connection index 0 on
input port index 0 for algorithm vtkPainterPolyDataMapper(00A313A8) is of
type vtkMultiBlockDataSet, but a vtkPolyData is required.

Thanks in advance.

-----
Regards,
Nelson