[vtkusers] Create 3-D surface from 2-D contours of slices

leandro leobbastos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:37:30 EST 2011

Hello, i bring this topic back to life, 'cause I got the same issue.
The problem is that the way we get the Polydata from the widget
representation. vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter wants the contours as Polys,
but GetContourRepresentationAsPolyData() returns contours as Lines =(

I also tried with the vtkImageTracerWidget (wich i actually prefer to use),
but get exact the same problem.

I get the contours correctly positioned, also in relation to the CT volume,
just cannot make them into a volume yet.