[vtkusers] RV: Activiz .NET wrapping new classes

Marcelino Rodriguez Cancio marcelinorc at uclv.edu.cu
Thu Dec 15 09:51:03 EST 2011

Suresh,

Even when I had never wrapped VTK classes to .Net languages I would do some interop.

Search for "interop c++" on the google.

Also a very good book on this subject is:
"DotNet 2.0 Interoperability Recipes" by Bruce Bukovics

Also, there are tools in internet to do this automatically. I think CableSwig does this.

I'm very interested on this subject, so let me know of your progress. Perhaps we can figure out some examples for the community.

Best regards
Marcelino