[vtkusers] Problem in migrating from 32bit version of VTK to 64bit version of VTK..

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:21:03 EST 2011

Hi,

As this list helped me to resolve a related issue the other day, i feel
i must repay the gesture :)

Here is what i used to build VTK 64 bit on Windows (with VS2010 SP1)
successfully:
http://pinyotae.blogspot.com/2010/08/vtk-installation-on-windows-64-bit-for.html

One difference between our two builds though is that I had not
previously built the 32 bit version. I built the 64 bit version on a new
computer.

Cheers
Alex