[vtkusers] Beam's eye view and viewUpVector

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:37:59 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to the objects in a scene from the source position onto the
projection plane. To achive this I am setting the camera focal position to
the projection planes's center and the camera position to source position.
And the camera viewUpVecto to (0,0,-1). This works well for 0 and 180
degree projection (clockwise).

I doesn't project the views properly for other angles. I think I need to
set a proprt viewUpVector along with the other parameters.

Can anyone suggest me how to calculate the viewUpVector and any other
setting that is necesary for proper projection?

Thanks

--
Jothy