[vtkusers] Black spots while rendering a polydata mesh

chytu chyt_n_ya at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 00:44:29 EST 2011

I am sure I am missing something here. I have tried setting:
  - ambient light (using renderer->SetAmbient(2.0f,2.0f,2.0f);)
  - two sided lighting (using renderer->SetTwoSidedLighting(1);)
  - increasing light intensity (using light->SetIntensity(1.5f);) after
setting light->SetLightTypeToSceneLight();

but I am unable to remove those black spots. I am a noob in VTK, so please
help me with this.

Thanks,
Chytu.