[vtkusers] Issues with pixelation in volume render

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:53:02 EST 2011

I am experiencing a similar problem with GPU Raycaster. I have linear
interpolation turned on (it helps somewhat), but when I view it from an
angle close to being parallel to the image slices I see similar
discontinuity artifacts in the slicing direction. My images have large
inter-slice spacing (low Z resolution). I have found no solution so far.
You are not alone :)