[vtkusers] Converting a point on a vtkActor to an Image coordinate

Shaan Malik shaanmalikother at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:12:43 EST 2011

Hi Scott,

Sorry, to clarify, my pipeline is as follows:

vtkImageData->vtkMarchingCubes->vtkPolyDataMapper->vtkActor->vtkRenderer->vtkRenderWindow

I have a vtkActor which I'm trying to pick, not a vtkImageActor.

What I'm trying to do is, once a point on the vtkActor is picked, figure
out which point in the original vtkImageData it corresponds to.

Thanks for the reply,
Shaan