[vtkusers] Converting a point on a vtkActor to an Image coordinate

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Fri Dec 2 11:17:20 EST 2011

Hello Shaan,

If you have a vtkImageActor it will be returned as a valid pick by vtkPropPicker.  If you look at the actor returned it is probably your image actor. Also, vtkPropPicker won't pick an actor representing a vtkPolyData shape described as line cells, even if it's closed.  In order to get it to pick, the vtkPolyData it must contain closed cells such as polygons.

You can prevent vtkImageActor from being selected by using the PickList functionality in vtkPropPicker.

		-- Scott