[vtkusers] Problem with QVTKWidget not expanding in win7.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:32:46 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Alex Malyushytskyy
<alexmalvtk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not built my application with latest vtk yet ,
> But I seen problem in the Paraview (64 bit) which I also running on my
> Windows 7.
> After menu displayed over QVTK widget is hidden you piece of widget
> stops updating itself correctly.
> This is fixed if you resize the window (I just maximize it).

I just tried this on my application (Qt based using vtk 5.6.1)  since
I am currently using it under 64 bit windows 7 and I did not
experience any problem. I clicked on the file menu which covered 1/4
to 1/2 of the left side of my display. Then I used the scroll wheel to
switch slices in the lung ct case I was looking at and there was no
update problem at all.

John