[vtkusers] Problem with QVTKWidget not expanding in win7.

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:27:24 EDT 2011

I have not built my application with latest vtk yet ,
But I seen problem in the Paraview (64 bit) which I also running on my
Windows 7.
After menu displayed over QVTK widget is hidden you piece of widget
stops updating itself correctly.
This is fixed if you resize the window (I just maximize it).

Very annoying bug.

Regards,
  Alex