[vtkusers] vtkusers Digest, Vol 88, Issue 28

pof jd379252 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:23:58 EDT 2011

Hi David,

I experienced the same type of problem with bold chopped characters.
I think you should have a look at this post, where you'll see a solution
was proposed to solve it (I applied it to vtk5.6.1 and it works):
     http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2010-September/111444.html
The patch proposed by Roger Bramon Feixas might not have been applied so
far, which would be a pitty.

Hope this can help