[vtkusers] vtkPlotPoints problem

Scott Fowler s.fowler at tecplot.com
Fri Aug 19 13:36:14 EDT 2011

I've got it figured out.  I should have answered 'no' when SetupForDevelopment.sh asked to test push access.  When answering 'yes' at this phase, the script failed to setup the 'gerrit-push' alias, which got me confused.

I've managed to submit my change to Gerrit w/o requiring push access.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2521