[vtkusers] vtkPlotPoints problem

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Aug 19 11:22:26 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Scott Fowler <s.fowler at tecplot.com> wrote:
> I've found a problem with vtkPlotPoints (it doesn't update the cache when
> the LookupTable changes).  I have a fix sitting in my repository and I'd
> like to push it to gerrit.  I've gone through the steps here:
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git but get stuck on
> ./Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh.  It fails when testing push access.
> I've filled out the form at https://www.kitware.com/Admin/SendPassword.cgi.
> How long should expect to wait for a password?
>
> Is there some other process I should be aware of?

Hi Scott,

You don't need push access (this is referring to the stage, not
Gerrit). You will need to setup your username, upload your public key
etc in the web interface. Anyone can upload patches to Gerrit, and I
would be happy to review your proposed change.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.