[vtkusers] Rendering quality

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:26:22 EDT 2011

Hi. I'm trying to maintain a good FPS rate when interacting with very large
meshes and I was wondering if there's a way to vary the quality of
rendering, depending on if you're interacting with the scene
(rotating/translating it) or if you're leaving it still. Maybe I can do it
manually, having the same mesh in two or more quality versions, using the
low quality version when interacting with the scene and using incrementally
higher quality versions when rendering the final version; but it would be
much easier if it is already built in VTK.

Thanks a lot,

Federico