[vtkusers] Error: vtkRendering.dll is missing from your computer

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 12:01:03 EDT 2011

Hi

I have been using vtk on my laptop for quite a while. Now I'm trying to
install it on a pc and I did everything like on my laptop.
But, when I run the codes I had written in my laptop, I get this error
message:

The program can't start because vtkRendering.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I searched for vtkRendering.dll and I found one in C:VTK/bin/debug

Could anyone help me with this problem? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks