[vtkusers] VTK&OpenCV

tenshi8x neohack87 at yahoo.it
Sat Aug 6 13:22:11 EDT 2011

ood evening, I surfed the Internet for a long time without finding a
solution.
I have a 3x3 intrinsic parameter matrix obtained through calibration in
OpenCV; matrix values are all in pixel.
I need to set a vtkCamera with those intrinsic parameters, but I couldn't
find the right way to do it, even after trying with SetUserViewTransform or
similar.
I'm using OpenGL as graphics library in VTK, and if possible I'd like to
change OpenGL camera coordinate system with another one rotated by 180°
around y-axis, i.e. camera z-axis must point outward view plane toward the
object to visualize.

I tried to follow these instructions:

http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/Posit

and even these: