[vtkusers] Transparent while preserving color

David Pont David.Pont at scionresearch.com
Mon Aug 1 16:59:48 EDT 2011

Hi Matthias, a couple of suggestions:

-          Use a Wireframe or even Points display mode, increasing line or point size might be useful;

-          With Points you could also use ‘MaskPoints’;

-          Use vtkShrinkPolyData to shrink the cells

Cheers Dave

David Pont
Scientist - Forest Management Science
Scion
49 Sala Street, Private Bag 3020, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand
DDI +64 7 343 5663
www.scionresearch.com<http://www.scionresearch.com/>