[vtkusers] Transparent while preserving color

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:16:59 EDT 2011

Well, you can try rendering an outline of the sphere (some kind of circle)
instead of a sphere. Or you can maybe just show the occluded smaller spheres
with no regard to transparency, but with arbitrary sphere positions it hard
(maybe even impossible) to come up with a good way to do it.

By the way, what problem are you trying to solve with this?

HTH