[vtkusers] Error building VTK 64-bit

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 24 04:05:59 EDT 2011

Hi Christian,

Thanks.  I made those changes, but I'm still getting an internal
compiler error.

Maybe you are using a more recent compiler version.  Mine is:
mingw-w64-1.0-bin_i686-mingw_20110207.zip

I have now installed the latest MinGW64 (gcc-4.5.3, dated 20110422)
and the build is proceeding past the point where it failed before.
Looking positive!

Gib