[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget2 & Disabling Rotation [Patch and example attached]

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:40:25 EDT 2011

Hey Karthik,

Last year you said you might be able to take a look at this patch. Since then I posted an alternative patch on gerrit which Shash and John Stark (submitter of this bug report http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=11790 ) have taken a look at and like.

Do you think you could review this sometime and see whether it would be acceptable?

(I just tried to add you as a reviewer under your standard Kitware email address, and it said you weren't registered, so I tried the gmail account that looked similar. Don't know if that was correct...)

Thanks a lot,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group