[vtkusers] Mantain VTK interactor functionalities in Java (with Swing)

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 12:40:08 EDT 2011

Hi Arturo,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying. But if you want
to deal with vtkRenderWindowInteractor, you should use vtkCanvas
instead of vtkPanel. From the vtkCanvas you get access to the
interactor and might be able to do what you try to do...
Otherwise, if the default behaviour of the vtkPanel is fine for you,
then you don't need to do anything.

If you still have your issue, try to explain it with a piece of code as well.

Seb