[vtkusers] Mantain VTK interactor functionalities in Java (with Swing)

arturex arturo_caissut at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 19 10:57:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I would like to embed a vtkPanel in a JFrame mantaining the standard
functionalities granted by vtkRenderWindowInteractor. For example, I'd like
to keep the right button levelling adjustment function.
I have made some attempts but I think there's something wrong in my
approach, so I was looking for some documentation. Unfortunately, I didn't
find anything really useful.

Could someone please describe a pipeline to follow to do that?

Thank you very much for your time,
Arturo Caissut