[vtkusers] ( Help )How to get minimum bounding box

老猫 872996403 at qq.com
Mon Apr 18 08:24:46 EDT 2011

I've got some 3D points,Now I want to get the minimum bounding box.
 There is a class in vtk(vtkBoundingBox Class).But I can't find the function to solve my problem.
 So , is there any other way to work it out? Should I put all the points in a polydata object and then use some functions
 to get the minimum bounding box. By the way,I have two point sets.They are in the same coordinate system.I want to know if the  different angle can have an effect on the minimum bounding box?Because I want to use the two boxes to do the initial matching work .
 Thank you.