[vtkusers] Force VTK to be built with .net 3.5

Raúl Ferriz raul at torresyvalero.com
Mon Apr 18 08:08:10 EDT 2011

|Hello!
What should I do on CMAKE to force that VTK is built with .NET 3.5?
By default is built with most upgraded version installed on my system, I need both installed, but also I need that VTK is built
with .NET 3.5.

||On other words, I need that on all .vcxproj files the tag<TargetFrameworkVersion>v3.5</TargetFrameworkVersion>  should be
included on "Global" project group. I'm not an expert on MSBuild chain, microsoft or cmake, but after some searching, I found||
that more or less this should be done on command line:
"MSBuild YourSolution.sln /p:TargetFrameworkVersion=v3.5"

What can I do on CMAKE to force that?

Many thanks to all