[vtkusers] VC++ 2010 Express Build Issues

Frédéric DANESI frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Sat Apr 9 09:15:29 EDT 2011

I guess that vtk561-bin refer to the path where VTK has been build (see
cmake « where to build »).

When you used VC++ to compile VTK (« ALL BUILD » project in your VTK
solution), you may have seen a project called « INSTALL ».

Build this project only, it will create a vtk directory (if I recall
correctly in c:\program files\...) including all the headers.

It is this directory (and not vtk561-bin)) that should be used in the
include path

HTH

Fred.

Cordialement,
F.Danesi
--
Responsable Développement Informatique et Travail Collaboratif
Centre Technique DINCCS (Centre Technique Dédié à l’Ingénierie Numérique, la
Email : frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Web : www.afmicado.com / www.dinccs.com

-----

DISCLAIMER :
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are