[vtkusers] Parallel coordinates Extraction

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Apr 1 16:51:37 EDT 2011

Try setting all columns invisible first, and then setting the ones you want to visible. Also, as you've seen, don't try setting attributes of axes/columns that aren't visible since it only keeps a list of and only creates vtkAxis objects for visible columns.

The PC chart is a little brittle with regard to these types of operations, but it's been a while since I looked at the code, so I can't remember exactly why.

-Eric