[vtkusers] Parallel coordinates Extraction

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:05:46 EDT 2011

Eric,

I see what you are saying but then I guess there is a bug in the
implementation or else I am doing something wrong .
 If I hide one of the columns less than 10 and unhide one column greater
than 10 it crashes .
Also if I try to set the max and min of columns greater than 10 it crashes
too .

It looks as if it only defaults to the first 10 columns.

Regards
Darshan