[vtkusers] KDTree timing demo

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Sep 29 11:36:57 EDT 2010

You may want to break up the timing into the cost of building the tree and
the time to do the searches.  I'm not sure a 1000 searches is enough to see
that much of a difference, especially for a smaller grid.  Also, at some
point there will only be 1 point per kdtree bin in which case refining the
kdtree more is useless.