[vtkusers] package generation without TCL

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Sep 28 09:17:53 EDT 2010

I wouldn't object to this. A coworker and I just recently locally adjusted
that to be IF(VTK_WRAP_TCL OR VTK_WRAP_PYTHON) as we were experimenting with
creating a package with vtkpython and the vtk's python module.

Though, historicaly we have only included vtk.exe (a vtk-ified tcl
interpreter) as part of the release so that one can easily run the examples
in the book without building VTK.