[vtkusers] How to filp the imagedata by interaction

jenny nuaawjn at 163.com
Mon Sep 27 23:29:47 EDT 2010

Hi VTK Users,
I'm using the vtkimageviewer2 to display the coronal,sagittal and transverse plane of the 3d imagedata.But the sagittal plane is upside down,for example ,when I display a head data ,the top of the head is at the bottom of the picture.But the reconstruction result is right.Can anyone tell me the reason?
And another question is I am trying to interact with the three views.I 'd like to label the orientation of the data as L(left),R(right),B(bottom),T(top),A(anterior) and P(posterior).When I right-click at the text(for example L)a menu appears with all possible orientation strings .What interactor should  I use and how can I update the imagedata by interaction?I have been stuck for a few days.
Thanks very much for your help .
                                                                              Jenny.