[vtkusers] [vtk-5.6 Snow Leopard 64 bit] QVTKWidget problem

Daniele Giunchi d.giunchi at scsolutions.it
Mon Sep 27 08:41:12 EDT 2010

Dear All,
using QVTKWidget in a mdi application we see  strange behaviors which
involves the viewport.
I attach a snapshot in which you can see two errors, the first regards
what is the window in the top level
(in this case the last created is on the top, the title bar is
correct, the viewport no); the second problems happens when I try
to move the widget beyond the border of the main frame.

cheers,
Daniele

Dott. Daniele Giunchi
BioComputing Competence Centre
SCS srl
Via Parini 1, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno BO, Italy
http://bit.ly/czAFT3
http://www.scsolutions.it
mailto:d.giunchi at scsolutions.it

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.