[vtkusers] VTK and MinGW on Windows 7

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:12:14 EDT 2010

Sorry, I am not a Java guy. I am just building and using the resulting
C++ shared libs.

If no one else has interfaced java (or tcl or python) with a mingw
build, then assume it is broken.

Let me ask this. Have you created mingw libs using some other system
that interface with Java? If so, then maybe there is hope,

Bill