[vtkusers] Build error C1083

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:31:59 EDT 2010

Bob,
I have always worked with the nightly install of VTk since moving one from
VTK 4.4 .
Maybe you can start with that directly .
Other that that if the error that you are getting is from an example you
tried then it is probably a bug and maybe you can let the developers know
which code sample is it and they can correct it .

Othere than that I dont know how to help since I have used vtk5.4 and vtk5.6
build without any problems .

Regards
Darshan